Our organizational Strategy and Approaches: Following are our strategies that contribute to our mandate which are matching with the UN led SDG goals.
- Understanding priorities of the communities through micro assessment and planning designing programs in particular areas and workout the possible alternative solutions.
- We believe in nation building and value patriotism as a cross cutting agenda in all our actions and programs.
- We develop and strengthen local leadership engaged in community development. The people’s participation in all our programs is essential component.
- We specially focus on vulnerable and marginal communities in particular and backward people in general. We organize communities in groups for developing a sense of patriotism and service to nation and society.
- We approach government and other service providers as complementary entity for people’s empowerment efforts towards society.
- We involve the PRIs/ULBs in all our program planning, implementation and monitoring of the activities as well as we also provide our technical support and guidance in their planning, budgeting and implementation of a few missing subjects.
- We liaison and network with the Govt. Departments, national NGOs, International NGOs, Corporate bodies and other Stakeholders for the empowerment of communities.
- We strongly believe in human dignity, promote human rights and respect the human values irrespective to any caste, creed, religion, sex, race and others.